Job ID: 1925539
Location: ARLINGTON, VA, United States
Date Posted: Oct 16, 2019
Subcategory: Administrative Assistant
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
SAIC is looking for an Administrative Assistant to support a dynamic program in Alexandria, VA at the Mark Center.
Administrative support is an enabling function for all other program related elements. The Contractor shall provide executive assistance to the Tactical Operations Support Sub Group. In addition the Executive Administrative Assistant shall function as the organization's liaison on human resources related administrative activities. The Contractor shall provide a wide variety of general administrative, secretarial/clerical, and office functions in support of the TOS subgroup. o Administrative support tasks shall encompass a full range of moderate to complex clerical and secretarial assignments involving use of judgment and discretion. Assignments include, but not be limited to, the following:
• Managing front desk operations i.e., answering multiple phone lines; greeting visitors; performing check-in and check-out procedures, etc.
• Maintaining schedules, appointments, meetings, and calendar in Microsoft Outlook for assigned staff.
• Preparing and composing correspondences, reports, etc.
• Proofreading and editing internal and external communication and correspondence for assigned staff.
• Coordinating and preparing travel arrangement and reimbursements in the Defense Travel System (DTS).
• Organizing, coordinating, and assisting with conferences, meetings, seminars, and other events.
• Maintaining, gathering, and analyzing data for various purposes.
Ability to obtain a DoD Top Secret clearance.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability