Job ID: 1925600
Location: SPRINGFIELD, VA, United States
Date Posted: Nov 8, 2019
Subcategory: Cyber Sec Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
SAIC is looking for a well-qualified Computer Network Defense (CND) Analyst to join an exciting program in Northern Virginia. The successful candidate will be a self-starter with a willingness to learn. Job responsibilities include identifying,
analyzing, and mitigating threats to enterprise information systems. Will use CND tools, defensive measures, and information collected from a variety of sources to identify, analyze, and report events that occur or might occur within the enterprise network in order to protect information, information systems, and networks from threats. Will be responsible for investigating and analyzing response activities related to cyber incidents within the enterprise. Will be responsible for correlating incident data, and for performing and reporting CND trend analysis. Will develop and provide CND activity / incident reports, summaries, and other situational awareness information.
An active Top Secret clearance with eligibility for access to sensitive compartmented information (TS/SCI);
- The ability to complete a polygraph;
- A college degree in an appropriately computer-related field from an accredited university or either the Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) or GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst (GCIA) certification; and
- One year (minimum) of related information security (InfoSec) operations and / or cyber security-related experience.
- Bachelor's Degree and 5 years experience or Master's Degree and 3 years experience. Additional experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- Having completed a polygraph (CSP) within the last five (5) years;
- Three or more years of experience working in an operational Security Operations Center (SOC) as a cyber security
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability