This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 1925418
Location: MIDDLETOWN, RI, United States
Date Posted: Oct 24, 2019
Category: Wage Determination (SCA)
Subcategory: Service Contract Act
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
SAIC is currently seeking an experienced Engineering Technician to support Quality Assurance activities within the Naval Undersea Warfare Center (NUWC) Division Newport Towed Array Equipment Handing Facility (TAHEF). The candidate must be hard-working, accountable, and present themselves professionally in front of customers and peers.
The primary work focus will involve operating and maintaining the TAHEF quality control program.
- Provide recommendations for potential improvements of the TAHEF processes relating to fabrication, restoration, overhaul, test and evaluation, and certification processes and procedures.
- Prepare monthly and annual Quality Assurance Assessment reports in accordance with TAHEF Quality Management Plan.
- Support reviews of local contractor quality compliance and progress of Government outsourced TAHEF components to report to the Government for it to consider in its planning and inspection and acceptance execution duties.
- Develop Process Improvement Analysis Reports.
- Minimum 5 years of technician experience.
- Must be able to obtain clearance up to the level of SECRET.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Some technical training such as an associate’s degree or completion of a certificate program in a technical discipline is desired but not required.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability