SAIC is seeking a NOPS Advanced Planner.
The contractor shall perform mission preparation and integration of launch activities, initialization and early on-orbit network operations readiness for end-to-end performance during critical early orbit operations; as well as perform AFSCN mission operations concept of operations development and maintenance.
Specific tasks include:
- Review and verify new user requirements and support
integration into operational baseline (requirements
- Prepare and deliver capabilities assessments to Users.
- Prepare and deliver system and operations studies and
analyses along with associated risk and impact
- Perform architecture analyses and risk assessments; make recommendations on improvement or mitigation options
- Develop and vet requirements to drive material solutions; track procurement and project schedules
- Integrate efforts of diverse offices and skill sets to deliver mission capabilities.
- Prepare briefings, memoranda agreements and other documentation for NRO leadership decision
- Lead special projects as assigned by NOPS leadership team
Clearance required to start: TS/SCI
Clearance to remain on the program TS/SCI with Polygraph
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
Bachelor's of Science Degree in Engineering field mandatory; Master's Degree in Engineering desired
8+ years launch and satellite integration and launch service acquisition experience desired
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability