The Robotics Process Automation team conducts interviews
with system users in order to document and capture their manual processes in a detailed
written document. That document is used to design and deploy automation to
perform the same steps.
- Review technical documents in accordance
with the respective requirements for format and content to ensure compliance
- Research highly technical subject matter,
organizes information from multiples sources, and express technical information
in written form that is comprehensible to a wide audience of readers
- Refine the work of other writers, and
coordinate activities of writers engaged in preparing technical material for the
development of process automation.
- Transform complex technical process
(step-by-step) information into a clear and readable flow.
- Develop a document management system for all
project related documentation.
- Responsible for all change control on
- Assists in collecting and documenting
information pertinent to deliverables.
- Present information in tangible forms whether
it be proposals, presentations, reports, or brochures.
- Assist in performing various administrative
duties to help with filing and tracking of documents written.
- Proofread and edit technical documents
varying in size from 5 pages to 50 plus pages for grammar, consistency, and
accuracy; use track changes to annotate recommended changes.
- Assist business analysts and engineers with
incorporating technical changes into documents and annotate changes on a List
- Coordinate document projects for various
reviews with technical contributors.
- Consolidate comments received from reviewers
on a standard form and incorporate into a final document.
- Maintain and update documentation files with
all emails and deliverables for each phase of the project process.
- Participate in team meetings to adjust and
improve document creation.
- Weekly Meetings with customer to present
status of work.
BS in IT related field (4 years related experience in lieu of degree)
- Minimum 2 years experience in technical writing and editing IT documents
- Experienced writing deliverables for the federal government
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability