SAIC has an immediate opening for a Senior Logistics Analyst to support life cycle maintenance and integrated logistics product support for US Navy C4I systems.
Job tasks include:
- Independently developing and interpreting maintenance procedures, responding to fleet questions and issues and resolving technical hardware and software problems associated with shipboard maintenance.
- Processes and documentation include: Reliability Centered Maintenance, Maintenance Index Pages, Maintenance Requirements Cards, Technical Feedback Reports, Engineering Change Orders, Enterprise Change Requests, Technical Data Packages, and US Navy C4I system baseline data to prepare ILS products in support of SPAWAR C4I system life cycle sustainment.
- Assisting with the development of C4I system maintenance products and responding to fleet requests for assistance with existing maintenance procedures.
- The ability to exercise independent judgment while working on multiple projects of diverse scope will be key to successful performance of the task requirements associated with this position.
- This position involves direct contact with customers and fleet users, and demands performance that is both detail oriented and time critical.
- The candidate will need excellent attention to detail, a strong work ethic, and willingness to learn on the job and receive RCM training, good written and verbal communication skills, ability to adjust to constantly changing priorities and tasks, and ability to travel (5%-10% of year).
- The successful candidate will have specific, recent
and extensive experience providing life cycle support for US Navy C4ISR systems
including ADNS, ISNS, CENTRIXS, CANES, and SCI Networks.
- A thorough knowledge and documented use of software
systems/databases including CMPro.
- Candidates must possess a comprehensive working
knowledge of US Navy and Department of Defense Logistics Systems.
Required Education, Clearance and Experience:
- Bachelors and six (6) years or more of related experience; Masters
and four (4) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience
- The ability to obtain
an Active Secret clearance.
- Previous experience as an SME for PMW-160 and/or
- System administrator experience or system operator
experience strongly desired.
- Active duty US Navy experience a plus.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability