Job ID: 1925333
Location: RESTON, VA, United States
Date Posted: Oct 23, 2019
Category: Human Resources
Subcategory: HR Business Partner
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
The SAIC Human Resource leadership team is seeking a strategic HR Business Partner Sr. Principal, who will work directly with the Vice President of Human Resources, supporting the Civilian Markets Group and other corporate functions, specifically to deploy innovative people solutions and assist in the overall business operations in our Reston, VA location. Candidate must be able to prioritize their workload and operate in a fast pace environment with an emphasis on a sense of urgency.
· Partners with leadership to align SAIC’s talent strategy to the business strategy.
· Acts as change agent to the business through process design and approaches that support change and transformation – striving to lead mutual processes to best practice status.
· Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with HR peers to develop solutions; programs and policies.
· Provides day-to-day coaching to leadership on a variety of actions to include employee relations issues, policy interpretation and application; talent management and development; and organizational design consultation.
· Leads and/or supports annual HR cycle deliverables to include performance management; merit and bonus awards; benefits enrollment; etc.
· Evaluates issues, patterns, and trends to provide proactive insights for HR solution and program designs i.e. training to address certain needs.
· Partners with Payroll; HRIS; and Compensation and Benefits functions as needed to provide solutions for clients.
· Collaborates with the Talent Acquisitions team (pre-award & post-ward) to ensure strong and high quality talent pipeline.
· Builds strong partnership with other functional teams, such as finance to holistically support the business needs.
· Partners with Vice President of Human Resources and line leaders to grow the capacity of the organization’s key talent to include high potential identification (via Talent Management) and associated development programming.
· All other duties assigned.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability