This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 1925395
Location: KENNEDY SPACE CENTER, FL, United States
Date Posted: Nov 12, 2019
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
SAIC is looking for a Senior Facility Analyst to support NASA at Kennedy Space Center.
This position entails providing project validation, planning, integration and programming support for the KSC Spaceport Integration and Services Directorate (SI).
1. Serve as a Task Order Manager (TOM) to review and develop new project requirements for facilities modifications/maintenance/upgrades implemented via numerous government contract methods. Develop Request for Proposals (RFPs), provide cost estimates, assess/develop technical evaluations, and monitor project progress.
2. Provide technical integration across all center customers including the Exploration Ground Systems (EGS), the International Space Station Ground Processing and Research Project Office (ISS), the Center Management and Operations Program (CMO), the Launch Services Program (LSP), and the Orion Production Office, as well as state and commercial entities.
3. Validate, plan, and program NASA institutional and NASA Program local authority projects.
4. Develop and track facility project phasing plan, schedule, and cost.
5. Support monthly institutional support contracts and/or internal local authority project performance reviews.
6. Provide budget inputs for O&M and project work in response to NASA institutional and NASA program budget calls.
7. Monitor execution of institutional support contracts annual work plan and programming of institutional support contracts five-year plans.
8. Participate in Project Integration Group & Project Life Cycle meetings with NASA programs and contractors as required.
9. Participate in various project planning and screening meetings including facilitating, recording actions and minutes, and providing customer status as required.
10. Review active project reports across all customers.
11. Attend facility project scoping, design, and implementation reviews.
Required Education & Experience:
Must be a self-starter and good organizer
Must be proficiency in Microsoft Office and commercial business applications
Must have excellent verbal and written communication as well as presentation skills
Must have at least 4+ years of relevant Construction or Facility experience
Must have RS Means knowledge
Must be comfortable going out to the field and being on job sites
Must be comfortable providing detailed status updates to upper management and the customer
Must be able to work and collaborate with multiple teams
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability