SAIC is seeking a Senior Cybersecurity Engineer for the Engineering, Development, Integration, and Sustainment (EDIS) program. This position is to support the Space and Missile Systems Center Advanced Systems & Development Directorate (SMC/ AD) to develop, deploy, modernize, and expand the EDIS program and its customers. The position is located in Colorado Springs, CO.
Key responsibilities are:
- Ensures that the cybersecurity architecture and design of the customer’s systems are functional and secure with the ability to protect, detect, and respond.
- Recommends mitigation efforts for cybersecurity events.
- Oversees system and network designs that encompass multiple computer and network devices to include those with differing data protections/classification requirements.
- Provides security engineering, integration services, technical assessments, and solutions to enable Defensive Cyberspace Operations.
- Defines system security requirements, assesses system security architecture designs, and supports the development and sustainment of an enterprise Risk Management Framework (RMF) Accreditation package through all lifecycle phases.
- Supports cybersecurity activities for space, ground, operations, logistics, and sustainment elements of the Remote Sensing enterprise by identifying risks, issues, and interdependencies between system elements, contracts and stakeholders.
- Developing DCO and incident response Tactics, Techniques and Procedures to monitor and protect the system from cyber-attacks.
- Bachelors and 14+ years or relevant professional
experience (in lieu of degree).
- Must possess an active Top
Secret level clearance with SCI eligibility
- Strong background in Microsoft
Office Product Suites: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Visio
- Good understanding of
discipline process; information and data management
- Contribute to the completion of
programs and projects; ability to obtain results and make recommendations
- Ability to provide high level
summary of results and draw conclusions based on interpretation of data
- Active TS/SCI Clearance
- Working experience in government or industry leading enterprise-level cyber security efforts involving architecting, designing, development, and configuration of cloud and on premise based systems and software
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability