SAIC is seeking a highly motivated and qualified Deputy Program Manager County of Orange major IT outsourcing account
- Serves as SAIC’s secondary focal point for the County of Orange IT managed services contract supporting the Primary Program Executive.
- Responsible for the timely execution of the contract, delivering committed revenue and profit to the Operation.
- Responsible as SAIC’s senior executive for managing the client relationship and achieving high levels of client satisfaction.
- Responsible for overall outcome-based results in the delivery of all Services across data center, service desk and related services.
- Responsible for growing the account across the County of Orange agencies.
- Works closely with SAIC Solution Technology Group leaders and the assign account architect to introduce new SAIC solutions, technologies and be responsive to client requests for advanced IT solutions
- Responsible for managing a team of professionals located at the client site as well as at SAIC facilities who are providing services. Ultimate responsibility to oversee managers tasked to deliver overall service delivery, client reporting, projects, invoicing / financial reporting and contract management.
- Responsible for planning, forecasting and managing cost/revenue to achieve margin and profitability targets.
degree in a related field and a minimum of 3 years or
more of experience.
ability to manage complex tasks and teams in a fast-paced, multi-tasking
manner; demonstrated ability to coordinate individuals and groups to meet
performance baselines. Must have extensive experience in negotiating and
management of performance based contracts and service level
agreements. Strong communications skills and facilitation expertise
with experience and comfort managing operational and project groups
through complex concepts/issues.
writing and verbal presentation skills, with an ability to produce
providing executive level briefings to advance customers goals, share results
of accomplishments, and opportunities for improvement.
developing services with quantifiable metrics to measure performance and
impact from improvement initiatives.
the planning and execution of the corporation's objectives.
operational leadership to lead through subordinate management where the
scope and complexity of responsibilities require the integration of
multiple disciplines and functions.
primary Program Executive, top-level client and potential client relationships,
and contributes to the identification of new opportunities and business
area development strategies.
leadership by promoting ethical behavior and providing guidance to staff
on technical and administrative matters.
business analytical skills using Microsoft Excel, for managing Service
Level Metric and Key Performance Indicators reporting, invoice and
forecasting of work.
to work with technical professionals and other service delivery management
in order to develop labor and materials estimates for new work.
to act independently in terms of IT Operations and project management
direction, problem solving and client satisfaction management.
to assist in developing process improvement strategies for the program and
working with the client in order to implement and monitor agreed to
in using Microsoft Project for project plan and schedule development
success in new business development activities (bid strategy, solution
development, contract award, and oral presentations)
IT outsourcing experience.
(CIO, CFO) communications experience
experience in using ServiceNow service management system.
Analytics – Forecasting of sales, revenue and profit for the program
certification and PMP
- Having experience in IT Program Management and having a MBA is an added plus.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability