The candidate will assist the Program Control team and Project Managers with the planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting on multiple projects of varying contract type, size, complexity, and levels of risk.
The candidate will have significant interface with Project Managers, Contract Management staff, Senior Technical Personnel, Accounting, Accounts Receivable as well as other functional organizations.
- Reports detailed accurate information, analyzes financial data in support of project cost and schedule status and presents briefings to SAIC managers as required.
- Ability to analyze and reconcile cash flow, profitability, invoicing, unbillables, costs on hold, subcontracts on a monthly basis and attend briefings with functional staff to validate current project status.
Required Education & Experience
Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration and 3 + years of Project Control or related experience is Required OR Master’s Degree and one year of experience.
- Requires the skills to create courses of action and proactively solve problems by conducting research, conceiving and developing new and innovative ideas, theories, and/or solutions, and predicting possible outcomes.
- Possess ability to prepare and present “what- if” scenarios.
- Analytical, communication and presentations skills needed as well as the ability to operate independently and as a strong member of a team.
- Requires mastery of basic MS Office Software (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Prefer working knowledge of Cost Point and Hyperion.
Must be able to obtain a Secret clearance.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability