Administrative Operations Analyst
Job ID: 1925047
Location: ST. INIGOES, MD, United States
Date Posted: Oct 18, 2019
Subcategory: Administrative Assistant
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
- SAIC has an opening for an Administrative Assistant based at Webster Field, St. Inigoes, Maryland.
- In addition to secretarial duties (filing, taking phone calls, scheduling appointments, and making travel arrangements) this position will apply knowledge of Microsoft Office software, demonstrated oral and written skills, and brief preparation to provide administrative support to executive staff with office management responsibilities to include budgeting, personnel records and payroll.
- The Administrative Assistant may be required to work independently on projects requiring research and preparing of brief charts and other presentation materials.
- This position independently conducts administrative and record keeping aspects of the operation/program to include calendar support, meeting minutes and scheduling.
- Applies knowledge of office management, methods, and procedures in producing and maintaining documentation, correspondence, records or directives.
- Prepares materials for meetings, etc.; reads regulations and directives and assists in preparing necessary briefing material related to such regulations and directives, prepares reports, summaries, or assists with replies to inquiries, selecting relevant information from a variety of sources such as reports, documents, correspondence, other offices, etc.
- Requests information needed from other offices for periodic or special conferences, reports, inquiries, etc. Interprets and adapts guidelines, including unwritten policies, precedents, and practices.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or GED.
- Five (5) + years overall experience with at least two (2) years of that experience being in a Government program/business oriented position.
- Solid knowledge of MS Office Products.
- Experience with BASICS and Navy Messaging.
- Candidates must be eligible for obtaining a secret level security clearance with the U.S. government prior to consideration.
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background and credit checks.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability