SAIC is seeking a Project Management Analyst to provide project and financial management support at SAIC's Middletown, RI location supporting various projects for the Naval Undersea Warfare Center, Newport, RI.
The individual will be required to attend meetings, generate various monthly reports; develop MS Excel financial tracking documentation; develop project management support documents including program plans, office communications and memoranda, organize documents and manage project archives and develop various reports and presentations as needed. Individual will require a government clearance and strong computer skills.
Other duties may include:
• Developing technical reports, preparing assorted presentations, and assisting with the management and tracking of other project data, as required.
• Assisting in managing the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between project management and project team.
• Managing, developing, and tracking of project status, budgets, and schedules.
• Assessing project issues and developing resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
• Developing mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving.
• Ensuring contract requirements and subcontractor responsibilities are being accomplished.
• Bachelor's degree in business (or related field)
• Minimum of 1 - 3 years related experience in the field or in a related area
• DoD Experience
• Ability to acquire government Secret clearance
• Project Management Experience
• Understanding of technical documentation
• Understanding of planning and scheduling procurement, fabrication, and assembly of electronic systems
• MS Project a plus
• MS Office proficiency including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
• Quick learner and proactive
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability