Job ID: 1924944
Location: WASHINGTON, DC, United States
Date Posted: Oct 4, 2019
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Teleworking: No
The SEC ISS program is a comprehensive IT program charged with operating, managing, and advancing the SEC's IT infrastructure. Our dynamic program team of IT leaders and large and small business partners is seeking bright, energetic and talented individuals to join us as we bring our innovative IT Service Delivery solutions to SEC.
We are currently seeking a Technical Writer for IT Cloud projects in Washington, D.C. The selected candidate must be able to obtain a Public Trust Suitability clearance, per contract requirements.
Required Experience: A minimum of 2 years of experience in technical writing and editing of IT documents. Experience writing deliverables for the federal government.
Desired: Experience supporting
IT project involving Cloud technologies
· Develops a document management system for all project related documentation.
· Responsible for all change control on documentation.
· Assists in creation of project pertinent documents such as a Quality Assurance Plan.
· Assists in collecting and documenting information pertinent to deliverables.
· Presents information in tangible forms whether it be proposals, presentations, reports, or brochures.
· Assists in performing various administrative duties to help with filing and tracking of documents written.
· Responsible for Internal and Customer portal development.
· Assists in writing and editing of project manager mandated deliverables.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability