Job ID: 1924931
Location: ALEXANDRIA, VA, United States
Date Posted: Jun 30, 2020
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Test Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Teleworking: No
Job Description: Develops and executes test plans, test cases, and test procedures to ensure that web-based application meet organization standards and end-user requirements. Supports analysis of test results and resolution of open issues.
· Document test plans, test scenarios and test scripts.
· Execute test scripts and fully document all defects.
· Work with development team to resolve defects
· Interface with development team to understand requirements and improve SW test effectiveness.
· Actively participate in developing & improving existing testing scenarios and test cases.
Qualifications and skills:
· 3 - 5 years of experience testing web-based applications.
· Knowledge of test processes and test case development
· Experience documenting test plans and test scripts.
· Experience in Agile development methodology.
· Knowledge of Java based development tools a plus.
· Ability to work with a diverse team - must be a team player.
· Keen attention to details and accuracy.
· Must have strong written and oral communication skills
· Strong communication skills.
Clearance: The candidate must also be able to pass a security background check, including a credit check. Must be able to obtain a clearance at the Public Trust level.
Education Requirements: Bachelor's degree in related technical discipline.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability