Voice Biometric Field Service Rep (Iraq)
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 1924930
Location: BAGHDAD, BG, Iraq
Date Posted: Oct 30, 2019
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Field Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
SAIC is seeking a Voice Biometric Field Service Rep with
an active DOD Top Secret/SCI clearance in Iraq.
- Serves as Voice Identity Biometrics Exploitation Services
(VIBES) Technician for the Army Intelligence & Information Warfare
Directorate (I2WD), Quick Reaction Capability, (QRC) Branch.
- Provide reach back support, troubleshooting,
familiarization and training to users in a deployed J2 Intelligence cell.
- Works directly for an Intel analyst cell leader in Iraq.
- Report to the VIBES Operations/Training Lead
- Assist in training and advising the Army customer on the
operational use of the VIBES Server “User Interface” and mobile client
- Refine the operational use of VIBES per customer/user
request in order to effectively shape their operations while using the VIBES
- Assist in the development of SOPs and TTPs for VIBES to
be used in both tactical collection and static analytical roles, in conjunction
with the Video Identification, Collection, and Exploitation (VICE) program’s
support to the same customer.
- Process VIBES and VICE audio into the VIBES server in
connection with VICE support to CENTCOM J2 analysts
- Answer RFIs in non-standard/evolving format to include
analyst and technical comments
- Teach use of the VIBES application, software, and server.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelors and two (2) years or more experience OR Masters and 0 years related experience. (Experience in lieu of degree)
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- 3-5 years of Intelligence Analysis experience required
- All-Source or Signals Intelligence background preferred
- DoD background preferred
- Familiarity with Biometrics collection and national standards/ processes /entities preferred
- Team player, creative, self-starter, flexible, analytical skill
- Able to sit and focus on technical/analytical work process
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills (consistent with All-Source reporting standards)
- Previous Deployment experience preferred
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability