Join SAIC’s team to support the United States Citizenship & Immigration Services (USCIS) with a broad range of Information Technology Operations (OIT) services to all USCIS end users. The USCIS OIT provides information technology (IT), expertise, and the strategic vision necessary to enable USCIS to deliver effective, efficient, and secure immigration services and products. The SAIC team will continue service desk operational support, field services, service center services, account management services, and hardware incident resolution.
SAIC is seeking an experienced Program Manager (PM) who will have overall authority for this task order and for management of all services and personnel. The primary responsibility of the PM shall be to act as liaison between the Contractor support team and the Government (CO, COR, PM) in the conduct of all services performed under this task order.
The Program Manager responsibilities include:
• Develop and maintain business management policies and procedures for all task areas. Coordinate program activities including, but not limited to, cost estimating and reporting; financial oversight; subcontractor management; deliverable schedule and reports; and expenditure reports.
• Appoint management leads with a manager to employee ratio that can sufficiently present oversight and direction for activities in support of the Government.
• Ensure attainment and maintenance of task order Acceptable Quality Levels (AQLs);
• Monitor compliance with small business participation of 30%;
• Manage and review task invoicing functions; resolve discrepant areas prior to submission to customer for payment; and
• Annually refresh the technical skills of all staff in task areas.
• Ensure deliverables are prepared and submitted as required.
• Participate in quarterly Program Reviews with CO and Government Program Manager
Program management activities shall include:
• Manage resources and supervise staff in the performance of all work on this task order;
• Be responsible for the actual accomplishment of the PWS for this task order,
• Organize, direct and coordinate planning and execution of all task order activities,
• Ensure that the schedule, standards, reporting, task order changes, and subcontract management responsibilities are met,
• Actively pursue solutions to correct deficiencies when necessary,
• Be the primary interface with the CO and COR,
• Attend status meetings and ad hoc meetings as required.
• Oversee personnel security activities including assignment of properly cleared staff and requests for sensitive accounts access;
• Appoint experienced, knowledgeable and capable points of contact for USCIS task order and task management. These contacts, including key personnel, shall be available for both ad hoc and regularly-scheduled meetings at the Government site;
• Establish systems and internal processes that will provide operational and task order-specific financial information as both scheduled and ad-hoc deliverables;
• Maintain task order AQLs
• Bachelors and eighteen (18) years or more of related experience; Masters and sixteen (16) years or more experience; PhD or JD and eight years (8) or more experience
• Minimum of 10+ years of IT program (project) management experience
• Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent
• ITIL certification
• T1 Public Trust with full Background Investigation or Secret clearance (previous DHS clearance preferred)
• Requires travel CONUS and OCONUS. Must have or obtain a passport
Prior experience working with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability