Job ID: 1923792
Location: CHANTILLY, VA, United States
Date Posted: Mar 2, 2020
Schedule: Casual (includes On Call and Temporary)
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
Potential for Teleworking: No
SAIC is seeking a Program Security Officer to provide intermittent and temporary surge support to a Customer's Program Office to assist with increased workloads, temporary staffing shortfalls, or special projects. Work will be scheduled on an as needed basis, but anticipate approximately 400 hours per year.
Roles and responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Provide tailored, embedded support to a customer’s Program Office.
- Provide life-cycle protection and security risk management for assigned programs.
- Provide comprehensive security guidance and recommendations to the Program Office staff in support of program requirements, across non-traditional and traditional security disciplines to include, but not limited to: Program Protection, Operational Security (OPSEC), Communications Security (COMSEC), Information Systems Security (INFOSEC), physical/facility/technical security, personnel and industrial security.
- Assist in the development of comprehensive Program Protection architectures and will document implementation via formal Program Protection Plans, as well as evaluate the effectiveness of the Plans.
- Continually evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of the plans and will assist in the integration of any lessons learned into future planning.
- Develop briefings and classification guides for the program and/or related compartments, provide security education, work with various customer components to ensure timely approvals, accreditations, etc., evaluate industrial sites for compliance with security requirements and provide guidance and feedback on their security program.
Qualifications•At least 9 years combined, demonstrated security experience—at least 5 of which includes experience as a Program Security Officer for traditional and/or non-traditional, national security, special programs—in one or more of the following security disciplines: Program Protection, Operational Security (OPSEC), Communications Security (COMSEC), Information Systems Security (INFOSEC), physical/facility/technical security, personnel and industrial security.
Active TS/SCI w/Poly
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability