This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 1924665
Location: RESTON, VA, United States
Date Posted: Nov 13, 2019
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Project Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
Potential for Teleworking: No
JOB DESCRIPTION: Are you looking for a career where you can build a better world with innovative technology? If so, meet SAIC. You will join a diverse group of professionals who are highly engaging and a lot of fun to work with.
- Enables the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) and other customers to rapidly acquire innovative or prototyped R&D products, services and finalized systems through optimized, tailored acquisition oversight and constant front-end customer consultation, balancing speed with discipline and financial constraints in order to support the customer's mission and requirements/needs of the managers.
- Designee requires significant knowledge of the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), its Directorates and must have the ability to determine individual needs of managers and excel at relationship building.
- Provides expertise on continuous process improvement strategies, organizational redesign, change management projects, and performance measures for basic business process engagements.
- Defines and develops business processes, policies, roles and responsibilities, and performance metrics; Conducts analysis of business processes: current state analysis, gap analysis, benchmarking, best practices identification, organizational assessment, and other related tasks.
- Plans and implements process improvements, including: future state design, change management, and transition planning.
- Interfaces with all areas of project including customer, computer services, and client services. Client may be internal or external to company.
- Provides oversight for the development and maintenance of quality programs, systems, processes and procedures that ensure compliance with policies and that the performance and quality of services conform to established standards and agency guidelines.
- Provides expertise and guidance in interpreting policies, regulatory and/or governmental regulations, and agency guidelines to assure compliance. Works directly with operating entities to provide process analyses oversight on a continuing basis to enforce requirements and meet guidelines.
- May coordinate with business and technology teams, ascertaining system requirements, such as program functions, output requirements, input data acquisition, and system techniques and controls. Conduct client interviews.
- May deliver presentations and training courses including measurement, analysis, improvement, and control. May perform cost and benefit analysis. Frequent use and application of technical standards, principles, theories, concepts and techniques. Receives assignments in the form of objectives and establishes goals to meet outlined objectives. Work is reviewed by supervisor/lead to measure meeting objectives. Directs established guidelines, procedures and policies.
- PROBLEM COMPLEXITY: Provides solutions to a variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity where analysis of situations or data requires a review of the variety of factors.
- FREEDOM TO ACT: Works under general direction on routine work. May receive detailed instructions on new projects or assignments. Follows established procedures. Work is reviewed for soundness of technical judgment, overall adequacy and accuracy. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.