SAIC is seeking a Sr. Financial Analyst to join a growing team on a funded program. This position will encompass the following:
- Provide recommendation for resource realignment if necessary.
- Assist the Customer components' efforts to construct
and maintain background documentation on programmatic and resource analyses,
discussions, and decisions.
- Develop and perfect strategies to obtain accurate
information consistently and comprehensively.
- Understand and provide the Customer components with
the detailed yearly fiscal guidance, which will assist the components during
the execution year.
- Maintain and manage a detailed implementation
schedule for each budget phase and spend plan templates, and develop
documentation for "lessons learned" meetings after each fiscal
- Assist with budget formulation and justification
efforts, as well as respond to Adhoc data calls.
- Write budget language/text in support of the
development of the Congressional Budget Justification Book (CBJB).
- Assist with Congressional Directed Actions (CDAs)
and Requests for Information (RFIs) to include but not limited to information
gathering, data analysis, and drafting response(s).
- Process Analysis Documents for (but not limited
to) 1.) Personal Service Funding 2.) execution of funds and 3.) preparing and
justifying the budget.
- Develop and manage
financial data calls, including creating templates to collect and analyze data,
develop a spreadsheet to act as a repository for data, and gather supporting
- Active TS/SCI with CI Poly is required
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in the
Intelligence Community budget execution and justification. At least three
(3) of the five (5) years must be within the IC.
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree in Business or a
- Requires Budget Execution experience.
- Extensive knowledge of quality assurance
procedures to ensure the integrity of data recorded in the Agency Financial
- Proven background in analysis.
- Ability to interpret regulations to address
- Strong oral and written communication skills to
compose and deliver responses in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong customer service skills demonstrated by
anticipating an responding to customer needs in a manner that provide added
- Strong knowledge of
Microsoft Office products, with emphasis in Excel.
- Knowledge of BASIS and COGNOS
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability