SAIC is seeking a Sr. Financial Analyst to join a growing team on a funded program. This position will encompass the following:
- Provide recommendation for resource realignment if necessary.
- Assist the Customer components' efforts to construct
and maintain background documentation on programmatic and resource analyses,
discussions, and decisions.
- Develop and perfect strategies to obtain accurate
information consistently and comprehensively.
- Understand and provide the Customer components with
the detailed yearly fiscal guidance, which will assist the components during
the execution year.
- Maintain and manage a detailed implementation
schedule for each budget phase and spend plan templates, and develop
documentation for "lessons learned" meetings after each fiscal
- Assist with budget formulation and justification
efforts, as well as respond to Adhoc data calls.
- Write budget language/text in support of the
development of the Congressional Budget Justification Book (CBJB).
- Assist with Congressional Directed Actions (CDAs)
and Requests for Information (RFIs) to include but not limited to information
gathering, data analysis, and drafting response(s).
- Process Analysis Documents for (but not limited
to) 1.) Personal Service Funding 2.) execution of funds and 3.) preparing and
justifying the budget.
- Develop and manage
financial data calls, including creating templates to collect and analyze data,
develop a spreadsheet to act as a repository for data, and gather supporting
- Active TS/SCI with CI Poly is required
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in the
Intelligence Community budget execution and justification. At least three
(3) of the five (5) years must be within the IC.
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree in Business or a
- Requires Budget Execution experience.
- Extensive knowledge of quality assurance
procedures to ensure the integrity of data recorded in the Agency Financial
- Proven background in analysis.
- Ability to interpret regulations to address
- Strong oral and written communication skills to
compose and deliver responses in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong customer service skills demonstrated by
anticipating an responding to customer needs in a manner that provide added
- Strong knowledge of
Microsoft Office products, with emphasis in Excel.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability