Do you have an aptitude for solving challenging puzzles? Are you able to focus on technical details while maintaining a "big picture" perspective? Do you like to add unexpected new skills while enhancing your current capabilities? SAIC is looking for candidates to join a results-oriented team dedicated to making things happen for a high-visibility mission!
SAIC is looking for a Biographic Analyst to support operational research and targeting efforts within the customer’s organization. The candidate will use analytic and targeting tools to reveal relevant information and find creative means to help resolve a set of unique and sometimes complex challenges.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Research subjects of interest and report on all findings verbally or in writing as required.
- Develop analytic methods and techniques to verify entities and reveal those entities using various data sources.
- Develop leads for new partnerships and projects analyzing various datasets, working group meetings, outside contacts, or other sources
- Respond to requests for information (RFIs) from the customers.
- Prepare, coordinate, research and analyze a variety of reported information from multiple sources and types.
- Provide information to the customer that will assist in prioritizing analytic efforts.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must have current/active TS/SCI with Polygraph -
- Requires a Bachelor's degree or additional 4 years of experience in lieu of degree.
- Requires minimum of 9 years of experience conducting Intel analysis
- Must have experience conducing all source analysis using multiple tools and sources
- Must have minimum of two years writing and publishing reports - Creative problem solver and critical thinking skills
- Must have experience using open source data to perform analysis
- Must have experience working both independently and as part of a team
- Must have experience in data visualization
- Experience Or knowledge using SQL or other querying language
- Experience brokering requirements across organizations.
- Experience using GIS applications
- Experience with SIGINT
- Experience using link analysis software
- Foreign language (speaking, reading, writing)
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Experience with Python
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability