This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 1924509
Location: FLEXWORK, DC, United States
Date Posted: Oct 28, 2019
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: IT Asset Mgmt
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Teleworking: No
The Asset Management Principal will be accountable for supporting the planning, implementing and managing of the on-going execution of the Asset and Configuration Management processes, managing day-to-day operations of the Configuration Management Database (CMD) and consulting with IT providers and stakeholders that participate throughout the lifecycle. This includes ensuring accurate and complete ownership, identification, and financial data of assets throughout their lifecycle.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Manage, develop, communicate and train the Asset Management processes.
· Ensure the CMDB is updated when a change is implemented.
· Report all current and historical data linked to each asset throughout its life cycle; provide management with information pertaining to exceptional problems concerning assets.
· Performing a series of reviews and audits that verify the physical existence of assets.
· Conducting physical and electronic inventory monitoring.
· Participating in technology refresh planning sessions.
· Supporting the development, maintenance, and updates to the spares inventory list.
· Supporting the disposal and asset retirement process.
· 9 Years or more of demonstrated experience supporting Asset Management functions
· Experienced in documenting and revising processes and procedures
· Comfortable working alone as a single post with sole responsibility for a process and its effectiveness
· Clear, authoritative and professional communication skills
· Ability to prioritize work and deliver to deadlines
· Relationship building and experience collaborating for business success
· Self-motivated and drive for continuous improvement
· Natural team player with desire to encourage interaction and integration
· Confidence to contribute to meetings and present reports to management
· Project co-ordination skills
· Knowledge of the ServiceNow ITSM
· ITIL Foundation Certificate
Bachelors and 9+ years and or equivalent experience in a broad range of assignments in tasks directly related to the proposed area of responsibility.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability