Navy Integrated Fire Control Test Engineer
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 1924200
Location: WASHINGTON, DC, United States
Date Posted: Mar 30, 2020
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Test Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
SAIC is looking to hire a Navy Intergrated Fire Control Test Engineer at the Navy Yard.
- Works directly for and in the offices of Program Executive Office Integrated Warfare Systems (PEO IWS C) at the Washington Navy Yard (WNY). Supports Naval
Integrated Fire Control (NIFC) Project in the area of Test and Evaluation
- Individual must have a
grasp on Navy T&E organization, Range Operations, and test planning.
- Will be responsible for generating test Plans, coordinating test requirements
such as targets and aircraft based on test scenarios.
- Individual will be
responsible for long-range test planning, executing to scenarios required for
meeting project MOPs/MOEs.
- Position will be on-site at the WNY, PEO IWS
- 20% Travel will be required in Local DC area and to test ranges
located in CA, New Mexico and Hawaii. Capability is fielded via Developmental Test Assist
endorsement from COMOPTEVFOR and not a formal ACAT T&E Process.
- HS/GED and 18 years of experience
- Active Secret Clearance
- Individual must be a good communicator and be able to work independently with multiple stakeholders.
- Familiar with PEO INST 3960.2 Planning, Execution, Analysis and Reporting of Integrated Combat/ Weapon System T&E Events.
- Experience working with the USN test community, particularly COMOPTEVOR, DOT&E, NAVSEA (or affiliates such as PEO IWS) program office reps, N43,and DASN T&E reps.
- Knowledge of USN ranges and targets. Experience drafting or reviewing test plans.
- DAWIA cert at any level, particularly in the T&E area.
- Experience drafting TEMPs, particularly the resources section.
- USN experience at sea, particularly in a CS rating or CS Officer on an AEGIS ship.
- Aviation experience (pilot/NFO/AIC/ground based support).
- Land Based Test site experience.
- Range or target development experience.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability