Job ID: 1923611
Location: CHANTILLY, VA, United States
Date Posted: Oct 7, 2019
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
Potential for Teleworking: No
SAIC is seeking a Logistics Consultant to support the IC customer in Chantilly, VA.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist in ensuring data integrity and reporting accuracy in client’s designated property management system, Systems Applications and Products (SAP) database.
- Develop and analyze SAP training modules and provide recommendations for future training initiatives or computer-based training requirements for site personnel.
- Provide SAP instructor-led training when required and obtain trainer certification.
- Maintain current with market trends and supplier capabilities while demonstrating strategic thinking, transportation knowledge, and functional expertise.
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements.
- Review systematic and operational processes in all areas of responsibility to streamline the operation, improve efficiencies, and cost structure.
- Identify, coordinate, communicate, and implement logistics improvements across the enterprise
- Maintain up-to-date requirements for Client Property Management and Warehouse Center’s (PMWC) yearly government Property and Warehouse Manual Reviews to include collection of updates and validity of those update and assist with updating and publishing the manual annually.
- Participate in client property audits.
- Coordinate with the client’s Media Services Center for presentation and publications of PMWCC books, briefings, and other literature.
- Assist PMWC with Supply Chain Management Reviews (SCMRs).
- Analyze property management and warehouse lifecycle processes, to include benchmarking and studies, and provide sound business solutions for improvement.
- Effectively organize and analyze information to produce reports, position papers, and briefings that are responsive to the needs of the section chief.
- Support Property Accountability and supply programs as it pertains to supply, maintenance, transportation, and financial management functions.
- Use analytical techniques to assess programs and develop strategies for operational improvements and efficiencies as applied to property and warehouse management.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability