Job ID: 1923812
Location: PYONGTAEK, Seoul, Korea, Republic of
Date Posted: Sep 21, 2019
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Program Mgmt
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
SAIC is looking for a Project Manager to be responsible for a team working on the Korean Peninsula providing Mission Command Network operations and maintenance services to organizations and users serviced by the United States Army Command Information Systems Activity Pacific. This position is contingent based on contract award and will be located in Korea.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Must be able to perform the following:
• Primary project management focal point for completing projects on schedule and cost.
• Responsible to oversee project performance and manage assigned team.
• Makes decisions on behalf of the organization and act as the main point of contact and address all program issues with the Contracting Officer Representative. Provide continuous management oversight as well as coordination with the Contracting Officers Representative and stakeholders.
• Provide all necessary program, project management oversight of Contractor Personnel, System’s and Tools to ensure successful performance of all support services.
• Develop, update and measure performance against Program Management Plans.
• Manage all technical, cost, schedule, and delivery in PWS and PMP.
• Participate in scheduled and unscheduled meetings to provide effective communication between the Contractor and stakeholders
• Integration planning and analysis, developing quick-reaction courses of action to ad-hoc inquiries for additional support or services.
• Manage all performance issues.
• Provide ROM estimates as requested.
• Other duties as assigned
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability