SAIC is seeking a Web Design Principal with extensive experience managing Web/IT engineering.
- Manage the development and document of system: Architectural, Planning, Configuration, Issue Mitigation, Standardization of IT/OPS Processes / Procedures and integration of Best Practices.
- Application of STIGs to managed assets, vulnerability testing, mitigation of findings, application for POAMs and documentation all the proceeding.
- Patch applications for managed applications and associated reporting.
- Response and mitigation of emergent security issues related to managed systems.
- Preparation, presentations and management of documentation related to Assessment & Authorization (A&A).
- Active Directory integration management.
- SCCM (patching system) integration management.
- Installation, configuration, monitoring and management of applications on managed systems.
- Management of virtualized environments and utilization of the associated tools.
- Management, configuration and maintenance of DEVOPS environments.
- Research data requirements, sources and connection requirements.
- Monitoring and maintaining data connections.
- Manage PHP and other web technologies to perform daily application updates and maintenance functions.
- Manage monthly application security patches and updates.
- Participate in the architecture and design of AWS cloud migrations.
- Create and maintain technical documentation associated with development, maintenance, and management of web application.
- Bachelors Degree and 9 years of experience.
- Documenting management of systems in an enterprise environment.
- Managing the system security management in NGA’s primary networks.
- Managing the deployment, integration, and management of systems in hybrid environments (mix of virtual and physical IT infrastructure).
- Managing development environments, promotion of applications to test and production, the “develop low deploy high” process, and troubleshooting deployment issues.
- Knowledge and experience with PHP, C#, and Node.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.