- Develops, inspects, mines, transforms, and models data to raise productivity, improve decision making, and gain competitive advantage.
- Collects data based off service level reports.
- Works directly with suppliers to help create data files.
- Will work on daily deliverables and creating reports for management to review.
- Conducts statistical analysis on data and information to ensure correct predictive forecasting or classification.
- Manages all aspects of end to end data processing.
- Maintains analytical systems, verifies the accuracy of the data and acts as liaison with business.
- Contributes to the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards.
- Considered expert in field within the organization.
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives and establishes goals to meet objectives.
- Provides guidance to more junior team members to achieve goals in accordance with established policies.
- Work is reviewed and measured based on meeting objectives and schedules. Establishes and recommends changes to policies which affect organization.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must have a Bachelors and six (6) years or more of related experience; Masters and four (4) years or more experience. Will consider a high school education and an additional 4 years of experience in lieu of a degree.
- Must have the ability to help Lead day to day activities and help lead members on the team.
- Must have at least 2 years of direct Data analytics or Database experience
- Must have direct Data Analytics experience
- Must have experience working with SLA's
- Must have the ability to work with a team and work with additional teams to achieve mission goals
- Must be okay with infrequent travel to customer sites as needed
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability