SAIC is currently looking for information technology professionals who are interested in supporting the U.S. Army Command Information Support Activity – Pacific (USACISA-P) as technical and logistics subject matter experts (SMEs). These positions will be located in Camp Humphries, South Korea and Yongsan, Korea.
The Cybersecurity, Network Operations and Maintenance of IT Support Team will provide professional, contract, technical, logistics, and management support for the USACISA-P as one of their the service providers in the Republic of South Korea (ROK). For the US and Allied units throughout the ROK, the USACISA-P mission includes contract oversight, supporting and providing input for implementation, operations, support, and maintenance of assigned technology systems, including critical support for US and allied military leadership. Support requires work to have work performed in the ROK as designated Mission Essential staff members, and therein staff members will be afforded Invited Contractor (IC) status in accordance with the Mutual Defense Treaty between the ROK and the USA as defined in US Force Korea Regulation 700-19.
The overarching objectives of the USACISA-P are to:
- Enable UNC/CFC/USFK alliance net-centric warfare in support of the Korean Theater of Operations (KTO).
- Provide mission command capabilities to the UNC/CFC/USFK Commander, principal subordinate commanders, their staffs, and selected organizations.
- Reduce the cost of services provided throughout the contract period of performance through efficiencies, to better service the warfighters.
Execution of Cybersecurity, Network Operations and Maintenance of IT for the US and allied forces in the Republic of Korea will be done in partnership with Government staff, with strategic and daily operational priorities set by the associated Government Service Owner (GSO). The GSOs in the USACISA-P are accountable, regardless of the technology components, processes or professional capabilities of the staff on the team.
SAIC will assist the USACISA-P GSOs in fulfilling:
- Mission partner requirements
- Operational requirements related to Exercises, Continuity of Operations (COOP), and training
- Command and control requirements for both normal operations and when on heightened alert
- Situational Awareness requirements for required stakeholders
- Quality control and auditing requirements, both financial and for performance requirements compliance
- Any required information sharing interface points
As part of this effort, SAIC is seeking incumbents and experienced personnel to provide support for:
- Contract Management
- Service Delivery Support
- Future Technologies / Advanced Technical Solutions (ATS) Support
- System Administration, Software, and OS Support
- Unified Capabilities and Video Services
- Configuration / Change Management
- Project Management
Location: The primary work locations will be in the Republic of Korea in the cities of Seoul, Pyeongtaek, and Daegu. In addition, there are support locations throughout the pennisula and some travel may be required to other locations within the Pacific region.
For employees on this contract SAIC will provide a benefits package which includes:
- Comprehensive Leave
- Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Wellness Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Competitive salaries
- 401(k) match
- Spot award bonuses for outstanding performance
- Annual performance reviews for merit based increases
Required Clearance: DoD SECRET
Citizenship: Employees must be U.S. citizens
Required Education & Experience:
- Education and experience requirements will vary depending on role and level, but positions will require a Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution, and relevant work experience ( anywhere between 3-14 years).
- Minimum favorable Tier 3 background investigation finding within the past 9 years.
- Many positions require a favorable, Tier 5 background investigation finding within the past 4 years.
Required Certification: Candidates must have ITIL Foundations Certification and be 8570-1M Certified
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability