Mid-Level Business Analyst - Strategic Plng (TS/SCI)
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 1923718
Location: WASHINGTON, DC, United States
Date Posted: Oct 4, 2019
Category: Business Development
Subcategory: Strategic Plng
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
Potential for Teleworking: No
Are you looking for a career where you can build a better world
with innovative technology? If so, meet SAIC. You will join a diverse group of
professionals who are highly engaging and a lot of fun to work with.
- Your primary responsibilities are for project design and implementation planning.
- Identifies and researches key trends and shifts in technology market trends and in the employment of Artificial Intelligence (AI) solutions in the commercial and government sector.
- Designee would conduct interviews with subject matter experts in the commercial sector (outside of the Washington, DC Metro area) and with government stakeholders for strategic planning purposes. Using this research, the candidate would use the interview insights, compare Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) strategic objectives and develop a classified and unclassified AI strategy with extensive government input.
- Designee would work closely with the Mid-Level Graphics Web Developer to craft key messages in the AI strategy for consumption by classified and public audiences.
- Expected work products will be project plans, strategy documents, applied risk management products and market trend reports.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
have a current/active TS/SCI and must be willing and able to pass a CI
a Bachelor's degree or 4 additional years of experience in lieu of degree.
- Requires at least five (5) years or more of both commercial (non-government contractor) and government strategic planning experience.
- Must have two (2) years of working experience as business analyst with strategic planning.
- You must have experience or knowledge working/supporting Artificial Intelligence (AI) field either through commercial, government or academic sector.
- Previous experience working with the Defense Intelligence Agency within the last 5-years.
- Experience or knowledge with Machine-Learning for analysis and predictive planning/strategies.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability