SAIC is seeking a Web Design Principal
with extensive experience managing Web/IT engineering.
- Manage the development and document of system:
Architectural, Planning, Configuration, Issue Mitigation, Standardization of
IT/OPS Processes / Procedures and integration of Best Practices.
- Application of STIGs to managed assets, vulnerability
testing, mitigation of findings, application for POAMs and documentation all
- Patch applications for managed applications and
- Response and mitigation of emergent security issues
related to managed systems.
- Preparation, presentations and management of
documentation related to Assessment & Authorization (A&A).
- Active Directory integration management.
- SCCM (patching system) integration management.
- Installation, configuration, monitoring and management
of applications on managed systems.
- Management of virtualized environments and utilization
of the associated tools.
- Management, configuration and maintenance of DEVOPS
- Research data requirements, sources
and connection requirements.
- Monitoring and maintaining data
- Manage PHP and other web technologies
to perform daily application updates and maintenance functions.
- Manage monthly application security
patches and updates.
- Participate in the architecture and
design of AWS cloud migrations.
- Create and maintain technical
documentation associated with development, maintenance, and management of web
Degree and 9 years of experience.
management of systems in an enterprise environment.
the system security management in NGA’s primary networks.
the deployment, integration, and management of systems in hybrid environments
(mix of virtual and physical IT infrastructure).
development environments, promotion of applications to test and production, the
“develop low deploy high” process, and troubleshooting deployment issues.
and experience with PHP, C#, and Node.
- Experience with at least 5 of the
(NodeJS), Hypertext Markup Language (HTML), Cascading Style Sheets (CSS),
XML (Ajax) Representational State Transfer (REST), WebPackJS, Bootstrap JS,
Linux, Solr, D3 and/or Python.
- Experience building, securing,
deploying, and maintaining Linux/CentOS, Apache or NGINX, and MySQL.
- Experience with a cloud-based or
DevOps environment and/or open source capabilities (e.g. GITLab, Pivotal Cloud
Foundry (PCF), Jenkins, etc.).
- Experience creating and maintaining
- Possess the ability to operate in a
secure, collaborative, and fast-paced environment.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability