Program Analyst / Admin Support
Job ID: 1923514
Location: SPRINGFIELD, VA, United States
Date Posted: Nov 15, 2019
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Project Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
Potential for Teleworking: No
SAIC is looking for a Program Analyst to join an exciting program. The candidate will provide daily programmatic assistance to a Career Senior Executive Service and technical staff (corporate and customer), managing program calendars and preparations for meetings, trips, and other functions in support of the organization's strategic roadmap and vision.
Qualified Candidate should posses:
- Demonstrated ability to support the operational aspect of projects and serve as a central point of liaison with other parts of the organization and with external constituents in the resolution of a variety of daily matters;
- Experience in addressing a range of diverse administrative programmatic activities supporting senior leadership personnel; ability to make detailed travel arrangements, ensure all visit information is provided, and to interface with facilities, IT, and other support personnel as required;
- Strong initiative; ability to work independently and also as a team player; strong interpersonal skills and professional demeanor; problem identification/resolution skills; flexibility in addressing competing program requests;
- Experience in coordinating and communicating effectively, utilizing appropriate protocol, with senior leadership across government, military and industry;
- Ability to implement mechanisms for monitoring project progress, and develop resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction objectives.
- An active Top Secret clearance with eligibility for access to sensitive compartmented information (SCI) and ability to successfully complete a Polygraph (post hire)
- Ability to manage time and efforts, and to address competing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent grammar, writing, and computer skills (MS Office Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Bachelor's Degree and 6 years experience (or) Master's Degree and 4 years experience.
- Additional experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree
- An active Top Secret clearance with access to SCI; and having successfully completed a Polygraph within the last 5 years
- Demonstrated track record supporting senior-level executives and technical program/project officers.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability