SAIC is seeking a Contract Analyst to manage contracts/proposals with various Department of Defense Agencies.
- The position requires knowledge of the government contracts field and will conduct the preparation, negotiation, acceptance, and management of government contracts to provide for proper contract acquisition and fulfillment in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications.
- Duties also include reviewing contractual documents to ensure adherence to company policy, government specifications and requirements, and conformance to master agreements.
- Advises management of contractual rights and obligations and provides interpretation of terms and conditions.
- Represents organization as a prime contact on contracts or projects.
- Interacts with senior internal and external personnel on significant matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Duties include proposal preparation; negotiation and administration of various contracts to include cost reimbursable, time and materials, firm fixed price and multiple task order contracts development; preparation, negotiation, and administration of teaming agreements and proprietary information agreements; collection and submission of data for regulatory reporting; and management of OCI Plans.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
- Professional certification (CPCM/CFCM) preferred.
- Minimum of four (4) years of related experience in contracts administration
- Cost proposal experience is required
- Complete understanding and wide application of principles, concepts, practices, and standards in contract administration
- Full knowledge of industry practices
- Knowledge of relevant laws, regulations, terms, conditions, and policies governing assigned contracts, including FAR, DFAR, TINA and CAS
- Effective administrative and organizational skills
- Effective communication skills
- Administer company policies that directly affect employees. Recommend changes to team policies
Potential for Teleworking: No
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability