Job ID: 1923607
Location: ANNISTON, AL, United States
Date Posted: Mar 5, 2020
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Sys Administrator
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
Join our FEMA Center for Domestic Preparedness Information Office Support Services Team
The primary purpose of this work statement is to provide information technology support and development services for the Information Office of the CDP. The services provided will include but not limited to; help desk support, server and application maintenance, Active Directory and Group Policy Management, email services, VoIP management, network and network infrastructure management, CDP Training and Administration System (CTAS) and web development services. The Contractor shall provide the required project management, administrative support, associated scheduled maintenance services, system, and device repair, and other tasks described herein. In performing these functions the Contractor shall provide all supervision and, Information Office help desk, server, network, and system administration. IT Support Services shall include, but are not limited to, the following IT activities:
• IT infrastructure security, daily operation, monitoring and maintenance.
• Engineering planning, analysis, design, implementation and integration, operation and maintenance, documentation, and administration services for improvement and expansion of the IT infrastructure.
• Telecommunication support for internal and external connectivity.
• User support via an automated ticket tracking system.
• Software (SW) application implementation and maintenance in support of the work processes of CDP.
• Asset Management of all IT assets (only within its control) to maintain an accurate inventory of IT hardware (HW) and SW
• Messaging Systems Support, including Email, Good, and messaging collaboration tools
• Configuration Management of the IT infrastructure
• Wi-Fi and wireless devices and receivers
• Cellular User Support
• CTAS Application Development
• FEMA SID Application Development
• FEMA SID Help Desk Support
• Mobile Application Development
• Messaging Technical Support
• Audio Visual support
• Video Teleconferencing (VTC) Support
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability