Job ID: 1923607
Location: ANNISTON, AL, United States
Date Posted: Sep 17, 2019
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Sys Administrator
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Join our FEMA Center for Domestic Preparedness Information Office Support Services Team
The primary purpose of this work statement is to provide information technology support and development services for the Information Office of the CDP. The services provided will include but not limited to; help desk support, server and application maintenance, Active Directory and Group Policy Management, email services, VoIP management, network and network infrastructure management, CDP Training and Administration System (CTAS) and web development services. The Contractor shall provide the required project management, administrative support, associated scheduled maintenance services, system, and device repair, and other tasks described herein. In performing these functions the Contractor shall provide all supervision and, Information Office help desk, server, network, and system administration. IT Support Services shall include, but are not limited to, the following IT activities:
• IT infrastructure security, daily operation, monitoring and maintenance.
• Engineering planning, analysis, design, implementation and integration, operation and maintenance, documentation, and administration services for improvement and expansion of the IT infrastructure.
• Telecommunication support for internal and external connectivity.
• User support via an automated ticket tracking system.
• Software (SW) application implementation and maintenance in support of the work processes of CDP.
• Asset Management of all IT assets (only within its control) to maintain an accurate inventory of IT hardware (HW) and SW
• Messaging Systems Support, including Email, Good, and messaging collaboration tools
• Configuration Management of the IT infrastructure
• Wi-Fi and wireless devices and receivers
• Cellular User Support
• CTAS Application Development
• FEMA SID Application Development
• FEMA SID Help Desk Support
• Mobile Application Development
• Messaging Technical Support
• Audio Visual support
• Video Teleconferencing (VTC) Support
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability