Desktop Support - Russia Services - InCountry Team
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 1923601
Location: MOSCOW, MOW
Date Posted: Oct 7, 2019
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Sys Administrator
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 100 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Teleworking: No
Come join the NASA Human Space Flight Program in Moscow Russia. SAIC has an immediate need for desktop support on the NASA Integrated Communications Services (NICS) contract. The NICS contract provides high quality integrated communications services for secure voice, video and data solutions and services to NASA customers worldwide.
We are interested in candidates that have Russian language skills and are willing to relocate to Moscow. Relocation assistance is provided.
- Housing in Moscow is provided in full at no cost to the employee that includes utilities, water, and trash services
- Per-diem is offered as well on a daily basis
- The US government provides shuttle services to and from the airport at no cost to the employee
- The use of a US government vehicle for work related services is provided
Employee will assist a larger team based in Huntsville, AL and Moscow, Russia with day-to-day operations and customer support.
- Day-to-day operations will be assistance with a broad range of Windows domain servers / services and End User equipment.
- A Desktop support specialist is needed to provide customer support and provide assistance to end users with the use of IT resources and any remedial actions.
- This includes replacement of hardware and/or software.
- The employee is also responsible for handling and receiving equipment deliveries.
- Following deliveries, the employee will disburse the equipment throughout the office locations in Moscow.
- Bachelors Degree and 2 years of experience preferred
- 4 years of IT experience can replace a completed degree
- Russian language skills are required for this position
- Candidates must relocate to Moscow for this position
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability