Job ID: 1923465
Location: SAN DIEGO, CA, United States
Date Posted: May 18, 2020
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI
Potential for Remote Work: No
DescriptionJOB DESCRIPTION: The candidate shall be able to plan, develop and support the Logistics processes and procedures to ensure life-cycle management of PEO C4I programs. Provide analytical support for the planning, identification, development, implementation, integration, and monitoring of product support package deliverables for client staff, including the Product Support Manager and Program Office personnel as required.
Additional responsibilities will include the following:
· Create, update or review (as required) all Product Support and Logistics products that may include: Life-Cycle Sustainment Plan (LCSP), Maintenance Support Plan (MSP), User’s Logistics Support Summary (ULSS), Logistics Requirements Funding Summary (LRFS), Diminishing Manufacturing Sources and Material Shortages (DMSMS) annual updates and reports, Job Task Analysis (JTA), Front End Analysis (FEA), Training Requirements Planning (TRP), Navy Training Systems Plans (NTSP) in Human Requirements Planning System (HARPS), Training materials, Interactive Electronic Technical Manual (IETM)/Technical Manual review.
· Support the development of logistics acquisition and sustainment documentation for all ACAT and non-ACAT programs, as required by the Product Support Managers.
• Support and participate in Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) and working groups, Configuration Control Boards (CCBs), provisioning conferences, PSM meetings, Manpower, Personnel and Training (MPT) working groups, and other activities and record minutes and action items for all product support meetings.
• Review logistics acquisition and sustainment documentation to ensure compliance with Navy and other DoD logistics requirements.
· Provide analysis, assistance, and support for the development and maintenance of product support budgeting and funding, including life cycle cost estimating to support performance-based logistics business cost analysis, and logistics requirements.
· Perform Diminishing Manufacturing Sources and Material Shortages (DMSMS) analysis for determination of parts obsolescence issues.
· Conduct Maintenance Planning analysis to support updates to various maintenance plans.
The task requires experience in the development of reports, plans, schedules, programmatic plans and procedures, and other related documentation. Ideal candidate will have useful writing skills capable of managing updates, changes, and modifications to program documents, processes & procedures and a competent user of all Microsoft Office Suite products.
QualificationsEDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and six (6) years or more of related experience; Masters and four (4) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability