Job ID: 1923463
Location: SAN DIEGO, CA, United States
Date Posted: May 18, 2020
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
The candidate shall be able to plan, develop and support the Logistics processes and procedures to ensure life-cycle management of the Meteorological and Oceanographic (METOC) CB-ISEA programs. Provide analytical support for the planning, identification, development, implementation, integration, and monitoring of support for ILS policies, processes, and strategies for METOC ILS SDM and client staff, including the Product Support Manager and Program Office personnel as needed. Additional responsibilities will include the following:
• Support and participate in Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) and working groups, Configuration Control Boards (CCBs), provisioning conferences, PSM meetings, and other activities and record minutes and action items for all product support meetings.
• Review logistics documentation to ensure compliance with Navy and other DoD logistics requirements.
· Support the development of logistics documentation for all ACAT and non-ACAT programs, as required by the ISEA logistics lead and product support managers.
· Update provisioning packages in the Interactive Computer Aided Provisioning System (ICAPS) to reflect changes in material support required due to engineering changes and lessons learned after system fielding.
· Perform Diminishing Manufacturing Sources and Material Shortages (DMSMS) analysis for determination of parts obsolescence issues.
· Develop Configuration Overhaul Package (COP) and maintenance workfiles utilizing the Configuration Data Managers Database- Open Architecture (CDMD-OA).
· Conduct Maintenance Planning analysis to support updates to various maintenance plans.
· Conduct analysis of training classes and develop/update Training Materials and training plans including NTSPs as required.
The task requires experience in the development of reports, plans, schedules, programmatic plans and procedures, and other related documentation. Ideal candidate will have useful writing skills capable of managing updates, changes, and modifications to program documents, processes & procedures and a competent user of all Microsoft Office Suite products.
QualificationsEDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and three (3) years or more of related experience; Masters and one year of related experience.
• 4+ years of logistics experience
• Experience with Microsoft Office
• Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability