The Software Test Associate candidate for this position will serve as a member of the software test team in support of the US Army’s Software Engineering Directorate’s Aviation Automated Logistics team.
The candidate will work with Systems and Software Engineers to ensure that requirements are complete, testable, and traced to the appropriate test case.
- The Test Engineer will be responsible for evaluating the requirements produced by the development team, creating the appropriate test cases/steps to properly test the product using automated testing techniques where appropriate.
- Responsibilities include ensuring that the test approach, content, and execution meets quality requirements and that all test events and failures are accurately recorded and tracked as required by the defined process.
- Responsible for providing status to test lead on task assignments.
- Test Engineer will also assist Lead in managing CAP workbooks, preparing test related documents for Technical Data Package, and act as Tier 1 and 2 help desk support.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors and 0 years related experience.
- Candidate must have experience in structured software development and testing processes.
- Candidate must have experience taking software requirements and formulating software test cases.
- Candidate must have a technical aptitude for developing automated tests.
- Experience preparing test plans, test descriptions, and test reports is required.
- The candidate must have experience conducting software tests and analyzing test data.
- Candidate must be able to obtain a SECRET security clearance.
- Software test automation/software testing tools experience is desired.
- CMM level III or higher experience preferred.
- Army aviation domain knowledge is a plus.
- Candidate with Help Desk experience is desired.
- Knowledge of project management is also desired.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability