This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 1920608
Location: ARLINGTON, VA, United States
Date Posted: Oct 10, 2019
Subcategory: Policy Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
o Conduct performance analyses and assist with technical assessments of performer progress based on the task elements within the performer’s SOW in order to track program progress, technical risk, and potential program impact of failure.
o Assist in the development and transition of technologies and systems to the user community.
o Support the activities of on-going and future work and be familiar with the interaction of the technology/system program with the respective community at large.
o Identify and translate user requirements into specific technology/system R&D objectives, illustrating the benefits of applying the technology/system to military equipment users and developers.
o Identify the military and commercial utility of new products and technology/system developments, including defining system architectures and supporting subsystem performance requirements.
o Coordinate rapid prototyping and demonstration efforts to generate preliminary technical management plans, cost estimates for demonstrations, and project milestone schedules for senior leadership.
· Position calls for 20 years of recent and relevant programmatic and technical support experience.
· Each position calls for proficiency in program management and systems engineering.
· In-depth knowledge in one or more of the following:
o Space Control, Spaced-based ISR and/or Ground/Air/Space integration
o Maritime Operations and Shipboard environments with experience as surface warfare officer
o Undersea weapons with experience as submarine officer
o Army long range fires,
o Data science, artificial intelligence, deep learning systems,
o Autonomous systems, machine learning
o Long range weapon kill chains,
o Communications, networking, inter-networking in communications in denied environments.
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in engineering, computer science, physics, or other science and technology related subjects.
· Knowledge and understanding of the DoD and the Military Departments
· Excellent communication skills, ability to work in a team environment, and be independently motivated.
· Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and/or other equivalent program management tools.
· Location – Founders Square building/Arlington, VA
· Occasional travel may be required
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability