Test Coordinator III (APEO)
Job ID: 198961
Location: ABERDEEN, MD, United States
Date Posted: Sep 16, 2019
Subcategory: SW Testing
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
SAIC is seeking a Test Coordinator III (APEO) to support the Army RS3 PEO Soldier HQ SETA contract. This position is contingent upon contract award and is located at APG, MD.
Test Coordinator III:
- Serves as test manager for PEO Soldier programs, with duties as identified below.
- Plans and manages assignments, progress and evaluates results.
- Research applicable documents such as Capability Development Documents, Capability Production Documents, product specifications, and Army Regulations, to develop and staff for approval Test and Evaluation Master Plans (TEMPs) to support program milestones.
- Coordinates with ATEC to determine and develop appropriate Testing for Government Programs. Monitors ATEC activities to ensure adequacy of their testing and assessments to ensure they have the data and results needed to support independent evaluation.
- Oversee or conduct Test and Evaluation Working Integrated Product Teams (T&E WIPTs) and Test Readiness Reviews (TRRs) and ensure adequacy of associated test plans, procedures, and test execution, and closure on all test issues.
- Ensure military tactics, techniques, and procedures used during testing are current and representative.
- Attend testing and report of test results and issues as required by PM.
- Evaluate test data, assess risks, and develop test result summaries for leadership briefings, Suitability Statements and Milestone Decisions.
- Work with Assistant Product Managers, Product Leads and PMs to understand interfaces and address and resolve integration issues.
- Review system evaluation plans, evaluation strategy reviews, and provide input to the PMs.
- Work on scheduling and resourcing DT/OT events.
- Review test plans, test procedures, test reports and system assessment reports, for adequacy, accuracy, and identification of issues.
- Use test plans or other program data/research to develop fiscal year ammunition requirements to support programs.
- Track all testing planned and maintain a Master Test Schedule. Share data with PEO level T&E personnel for test synchronization.
- Ensure all Government test planning documents are uploaded to the appropriate databases.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and fifteen (15) years or more experience
- Subject matter expert for Test and Evaluation, and has the ability to lead test efforts on assigned programs with minimal oversight from the Government
- Equivalent or experience commensurate with DAWIA Level III T&E certification
- Extensive knowledge and previous experience in Defense Acquisition Systems (non-IT) and Military Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures
- Must be able to obtain a Secret level clearance
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability