SAIC is seeking a Lifecycle Logistics Management Analysts III (PSM) to support the Army RS3 PEO Soldier HQ SETA contract. This position is contingent upon contract award and is located in Fort Belvoir, VA.
Life Cycle Logistics Management Analyst:
• Provides senior-level logistics expertise.
• Integrates and plans for the 12 Integrated Product Support Elements (IPSE) in all phases of the sustainment and acquisition processes.
• Interfaces with ASAALT, AMC, LCMC, PEO Soldier, ATEC, AEC, CASCOM, MCOE, and other PEOs and PM on logistics requirements.
• Establishes and assists in the planning, developing, coordinating, defending and executing all aspects of the PEO/PMs’ Life Cycle Logistics support under the processes of DoD acquisition and sustainment.
• Produces acquisition logistics documentation in support of the PEO/PMs products.
• Performs and develops plans and projects, determines needs, investigates and resolves problems, interfaces with other functions and stakeholders, prepares capital assets and operating requests, and manages functional areas.
• Assists in logistics automation using enterprise planning tools (GCSS-Army, DPAS, LMP, and etc.) for acquisition and sustainment operations
• Directs the activities of a group of applicable stakeholders in order to conduct focused strategic planning and analysis for all life-cycle management functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree and greater than 10 years of relevant experience.
- Thorough understanding of Life Cycle Logistics regulations and policies including DoD 5000 series, AR 70-1, AR 700-127, and AR 700-142.
- Competency in communication, leadership, logistics automated systems, team management, and risk management.
- Must be able to obtain a Secret level clearance
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability