Business Systems Analyst
SAIC is seeking a Business Systems Analyst (BSA) to join our team at the U.S. Army Human Resources Command (HRC). The BSA will be responsible for all aspects of system and software application requirements elicitation, development, documentation, and management relative to the Cadet Command Information Management Module (CCIMM). The BSA effectively communicates requirements to stakeholders, functional users, the development team, and other interested parties within the organization.
- Elicit business functional and operational requirements including documenting HRC related business processes workflow, transactions and/or operational activities
- Develop system and software application functional requirements
- Participate in requirements peer review activities
- Conduct requirements validation with application functional users and stakeholders
- Coordinate with requirements management group to establish product requirements baselines and other governance activities
- Collect relevant organizational human resources management processes information via interviews, surveys, technical interchanges, workshops, teleconferences, and/or documentation analysis
- As directed, research, validate, and verify analytical information
- Ensure that operational business processes definitions are documented correctly (consistent, traceable, and verifiable)
- Maintain integrity and manage changes to requirements and business process documentation via Borland Caliber, SharePoint, and/or another designated Government centralized data/information repository
- Migrate requirements from documents and databases to the Caliber repository
- Participate in testing software changes for compliance to requirements
- Design and execute test plans on computer applications
- Participate in application planning meetings
- Perform reviews, walkthroughs, or inspections
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and two (2) years or more experience; Masters and 0 years related experience.Four years of additional general experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree.
be familiar with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process and how it
relates to requirements and production release to the customer. Need at
least two years experience in utilizing the SDLC process
- Ability to communicate (verbally and written) with different functional and operational team technical representatives. Experience and proficiency using Microsoft Office products.
- Demonstrated technical writing capabilities.
- US Citizen – No dual citizenship. Must be able to obtain an Interim Secret Clearance at a minimum to begin work.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability