This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 199773
Location: FLEXWORK, MD, United States
Date Posted: Oct 7, 2019
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
SAIC Is seeking a Contracts Principal in the Reston, VA area though this candidate can be remote.
- The position requires knowledge of the federal contracts field (State and Local government contracts field knowledge a plus) and will conduct the preparation, negotiation, acceptance, and management of contracts to provide for proper contract acquisition and fulfillment in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications.
- Duties also include reviewing contractual documents to ensure adherence to company policy, customer specifications and requirements, and conformance to master agreements.
- Advises management of contractual rights and obligations and provides interpretation of terms and conditions. Represents organization as a prime contact on contracts or projects.
- Interacts with senior internal and external personnel on significant matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Duties include proposal preparation; negotiation and administration of various contract types to include cost plus, time and materials, firm fixed price and task order contracts; preparation of teaming agreements and proprietary information agreements; and collection and submission of data for regulatory reporting.
- Must be a team player, have a strong work ethic and able to handle multiple projects in a fast paced environment with limited supervision.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Professional Certification (CPCM/CFCM) a plus
- Minimum of ten (10) years of related experience in contracts administration, federal government contracting
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability