Job ID: 197520
Location: WASHINGTON, DC, United States
Date Posted: Mar 4, 2020
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Config Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI
Potential for Remote Work: No
Join SAIC's team to help DHS with researching and organizing scientific, engineering, and technological resources and leveraging these existing resources into technological tools to help protect the homeland. Functional teams will work in Research & Development (R&D) and Test and Evaluation (T&E) environments to define requirements, then continue through design and development to help programs manage risks, and support deployment and operations through continuous monitoring.
Supports the development and maintenance of effective information management plans, processes, repositories and systems. Organizes, maintains, tracks, and files documentation in electronic formats. Maintains document version control and configuration management. Evaluates documentation, specifications, reports, and presentations. Outlines and develops technical documentation detailing the design, development, testing, installation, and maintenance of systems and processes. Develops databases that extracts and interprets data from the repositories.
· BA/BS degree and five (5) years or more of relevant experience in complex engineering or technical efforts involving multiple facets of engineering disciplines.
· Must have experience in analysis, engineering, or technical efforts related to complex system development or acquisition.
o This includes, but is not limited to, experience supporting strategic planning, mission and requirements development, and program definition functions, and providing assistance in developing strategic vision.
o Experience providing analysis to evaluate the degree to which differing systems solutions are effective and feasible.
· Must be a US Citizen.
· Experience in a Systems Engineering Technical Assistance (SETA) environment.
· T&E training for DHS and / or commercial equivalent T&E certification, this can include training from the Federal Acquisition Institute Training Application System.
· May be required to have at minimum an active SECRET or up to a TOP SECRET (TS) security clearance with Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) eligibility.
· Travel up to 10% (CONUS/OCONUS) may be required.
· Prior DHS contractor fitness (suitability) authorization determination.
· Prior DHS experience including any Components or Directorates of DHS.
o Customs and Border protection (CBP)
o U.S. Coast Guard (USCG)
o U.S. Secret Services (USSS)
o U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS)
o Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
o Transportation Security Administration (TSA)
o U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
o Science and Technology (S&T)
o Management (USM)
o National Protection & Programs (NPPD)
o Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction (CWMD)
o Homeland Security Acquisition Institute (HSAI)
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability