Job ID: 199666
Location: SPRINGFIELD, VA, United States
Date Posted: Dec 19, 2019
Subcategory: Cyber Sec Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
SAIC is looking for a well-qualified Computer Network Defense (CND) Auditor to join an exciting program in Northern Virginia. The successful candidate will be a self-starter with a willingness to learn. Job responsibilities include conducting
threat and vulnerability assessments and determining deviations from acceptable configurations or policies. You will assess the level of risk and develop and/or recommend appropriate mitigation countermeasures in operational and nonoperational situations. You will be responsible for identifying, analyzing, and mitigating threats to enterprise information systems using CND tools. You will be responsible for investigating and analyzing response activities related to cyber
incidents within the environment. You will develop and provide cybersecurity assessment reports, summaries, and other situational awareness information to the customer's Chief Information Officer (CIO) or his designated representatives.
- An active Top Secret clearance with eligibility for access to sensitive compartmented information (TS/SCI);
- The ability to complete a polygraph
- A bachelor's degree in an appropriately computer-related field from an accredited university or one of the following certifications: - International Council of Electronic Commerce Consultants (EC-Council) Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification, or - The CompTIA Security+CE certification; and
- Four years (minimum) of related information security (INFOSEC) operations and/or cybersecurity-related experience.
- Bachelor's degree and 5 years experience or a Master's degree and 3 years experience. Additional experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- An active Top Secret clearance with access to SCI;
- Having completed a polygraph within the last five (5) years;
- Four or more years of experience working in an operational Security Operation Center (SOC) as a cybersecurity professional, or on a team with responsibility for similar functionality and behavior;
- Four or more years of hands-on experience working with industry standard solutions for some or all of the following: Security Information and Events Management (SIEM), Vulnerability Assessment and Management, Advanced Network Inspections / Analysis, Advanced Malware Detection, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Incident Response, Forensic Tools, User Activity Monitoring (UAM), and User and Entity Behavioral Analytics (UEBA) solutions; and
- Strong oral and written communication skills
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability