The successful candidate will provide analytical and hands on technical leadership to support mission essential solutions and services. They are self-motivated and possess superior written and oral communication skills. They will participate in evaluation, design, integration, documentation, and development of a SharePoint 2013/2016 environment.
- Responsible for designing, building and maintaining SharePoint 2013/2016 enterprise applications and supporting .NET applications developed using SharePoint and Provider-hosted Add-ins.
- Participates in requirements gathering, technical design sessions, software development, peer reviews, unit and integration testing. Assumes accountability for ensuring efficient and high quality software deliverables.
- Ability to troubleshoot client-side and managed code written and provided from a number of sources, sometimes involving SharePoint third party tools such as Nintex.
- Ability to troubleshoot SharePoint workflows, utilizing tools such as SharePoint Designer or Nintex Workflows.
- Familiar with DISA application development STIGs and well versed in DOD information assurance policies and regulations.
- Proficient with performing both manual and tool assisted code reviews for security compliance, software development best practices, and performance. Ability to optimize new and existing code for performance.
- Ability to incorporate SQL Reporting Services (SSRS), Power BI and/or BCS to create interactive, tabular, graphical, or free-form reports from relational, multidimensional, or XML-based data sources.
- Strong customer focus and teamwork skills required. Ability to innovatively solve technical issues and work through organizational challenges by thinking out of the box.
- BS Degree and 5 years of experience OR Master's and 3 OR PhD and 0.
- DOD IAT Level I Certification (A+ or Network+)
- At least one current Microsoft SharePoint Certification (MCTS, MCITP, MCSA, MCSD, or MCSE)
Required Technical Skills:
- SharePoint 2013, InfoPath, Nintex Workflow, HTML, Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with SQL Tools such as SSRS and BCS
- Experience with REST, .NET (Preferred)
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability