Job ID: 199179
Location: WASHINGTON, DC, United States
Date Posted: Oct 25, 2019
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Project Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work: Yes
SAIC is seeking a junior to mid-level Program Analyst. The position requires the individual to perform program analyst tasks,basic Engineering/Project Management principles and administrative functions. The individual must be able to work with limited supervision as part of the program management team. The individual must work closely with the Federal Aviation Administrations (FAA) PMO, supporting the Program Control Group. Specific Requirements:
· Provide advisory and analytical support for development of strategies, planning and implementation activities associated with the execution of fundamental changes in how the FAA Air Traffic Organization (ATO) conducts business. Focus on building, maintaining and analyzing schedules and budgets as well as support in planning, developing and implementing strategic plans and schedules; communication planning; develop, coordinate and obtain senior level
management input and approval for planning agendas, logistics and communication of planning sessions; capturing and managing action item status.
· Responsible for developing and analyzing weekly/monthly reports on business related metrics and program progress reports.
· Participate in peer reviews for resources.
· Ad-hoc program analyst and strategic planning tasking as requested by the client.
· Administer and update KSN – design, calendar and files.
· Setup, coordinate and manage meetings and conferences including biweekly PMRs.
· Monitor program goals and provide activity target updates to executive leadership.
· Provide data and enterprise risk analysis.
· Formulate agendas, briefings and other supporting artifacts for manager(s) as requested.
· Mentor and coach employees as needed based on requirements.
· Provide solutions for improvements.
· Improve efficiency of established processes and recommend new processes.
· Help new personnel transition into the Program Control Group.
Bachelors and three (3) years or more of related experience; Masters and one year of related experience
· Basic technical and programmatic experience and/or education
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· SharePoint/KSN experience
· US Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance
· Previous FAA experience and some knowledge of the NAS
· Experience in using/designing Tableau Dashboards
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability