Military Targeting Intelligence Expert
Job ID: 198773
Location: SAN DIEGO, CA, United States
Date Posted: Aug 30, 2019
Subcategory: Military Operations
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
SAIC is in need of a military targeting expert to support war game scenario development. This position is for someone who is passionate about training and ensuring our Navy is fully trained and ready for deployment. Place of performance is San Diego, CA, with occasional travel to Fleet Concentration Areas. Work is in support of war games and integrated fleet training.
- Provide Targeting expertise for Navy Strike-group level training scenarios.
- Produce and maintain Target Folders to support war game scenarios, courses of instruction, and other training events.
- Develop and maintain constructive Joint Integrated Prioritized Target Lists (JIPTL) for given scenarios based on training objectives.
- Develop and maintain training event Targeting Board products such Joint Target Lists (JTL), No Strike Lists (NSL), and Restricted Target Lists (RTL) as required.
- Develop and input dynamic targets (Time Sensitive/High Payoff/High Value) into training scenarios as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Secret clearance
- Minimum of eight years’ experience with military intelligence
and target development and analysis cycle. Experience with the Joint Targeting
Cycle, specifically target development, validation, nomination, prioritization,
Weaponeering and Battle Damage Assessment (BDA).
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint,
- Experience with Target Folder production in
support of CVW/MAGTF operations.
- Experience with target mensuration to include
aimpoint/JDPI development and Weaponeering.
- Experience with dynamic/time-sensitive targeting
TTPs and best practices.
- Formal Targeting training (e.g. Joint Targeting
- Familiarity with JTT, TBMCS, JADOCS, JMPS and similar
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability