SAIC is in need of a military targeting expert to support war game scenario development. This position is for someone who is passionate about training and ensuring our Navy is fully trained and ready for deployment. Place of performance is San Diego, CA, with occasional travel to Fleet Concentration Areas. Work is in support of war games and integrated fleet training.
- Provide Targeting expertise for Navy Strike-group level training scenarios.
- Produce and maintain Target Folders to support war game scenarios, courses of instruction, and other training events.
- Develop and maintain constructive Joint Integrated Prioritized Target Lists (JIPTL) for given scenarios based on training objectives.
- Develop and maintain training event Targeting Board products such Joint Target Lists (JTL), No Strike Lists (NSL), and Restricted Target Lists (RTL) as required.
- Develop and input dynamic targets (Time Sensitive/High Payoff/High Value) into training scenarios as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Secret clearance
- Minimum of eight years’ experience with military intelligence
and target development and analysis cycle. Experience with the Joint Targeting
Cycle, specifically target development, validation, nomination, prioritization,
Weaponeering and Battle Damage Assessment (BDA).
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint,
- Experience with Target Folder production in
support of CVW/MAGTF operations.
- Experience with target mensuration to include
aimpoint/JDPI development and Weaponeering.
- Experience with dynamic/time-sensitive targeting
TTPs and best practices.
- Formal Targeting training (e.g. Joint Targeting
- Familiarity with JTT, TBMCS, JADOCS, JMPS and similar
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability