Endpoint Logistics Manager
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 198503
Location: COOKEVILLE, TN, United States
Date Posted: Apr 8, 2020
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Bus Solutions Eng
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Teleworking: No
SAIC has an opening for a for an Endpoint Logistic Manager:
- Participates in all COTS/ERP software development phases (requirements, analysis, design, develop, test) to support the software implementation of COTS/ERP solutions such as Oracle, SAP or PeopleSoft or other business systems.
- Adhering to the agreed upon software development methodology, the Business Solutions Engineer will collaborate with the Database Engineer and Enterprise Engineer to improve a client's business process through the use of data integration and process improvement by leveraging the product's standard software configuration and developing custom enhancements when necessary.
- Working within the software development framework, the Business Solutions Engineer will work closely with the client to provide guidance, functional and technical experience and will incorporate knowledge of a client's processes, to deliver scalable design specifications that will satisfy a client's business requirement.
- With the use of proven development standards and enterprise approved engineering methodologies, the Business Solutions Engineer develops the documented design and will test the solution to ensure software changes do not negatively impact the existing software environment.
- Applies advanced technical principles, theories, and concepts. Contributes to development of new principles and concepts. Participates with senior managers to establish strategic plans and objectives.
- Recommends/makes decisions on administrative or project work matters and ensures effective achievement of program, project, or organizational objectives.
- Works on unusually complex technical problems and provides solutions which are highly innovative and ingenious.
- Works under consultative direction toward pre-determined long-range goals and objectives. Assignments are often self-initiated. Determine and pursue courses of action necessary to obtain desired results. Work checked through consultation and agreement with others rather than by formal review of supervisor. Exercises independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- IMPACT: Develops advanced technological ideas and guides their development into a final product. Erroneous decisions or recommendations would typically results in failure to achieve critical organizational objectives and affect image of organization's technological capability.
- Serves as organization spokesperson on advanced projects and/or programs. Acts as adviser to management and customers on advanced technical research studies and applications.
Required Education and Experience:
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 23,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability