Endpoint Logistics Manager
Job ID: 198503
Location: COOKEVILLE, TN, United States
Date Posted: Oct 18, 2019
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Bus Solutions Eng
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Teleworking: No
SAIC has an opening for a for an Endpoint Logistic Manager:
- Participates in all COTS/ERP software development phases (requirements, analysis, design, develop, test) to support the software implementation of COTS/ERP solutions such as Oracle, SAP or PeopleSoft or other business systems.
- Adhering to the agreed upon software development methodology, the Business Solutions Engineer will collaborate with the Database Engineer and Enterprise Engineer to improve a client's business process through the use of data integration and process improvement by leveraging the product's standard software configuration and developing custom enhancements when necessary.
- Working within the software development framework, the Business Solutions Engineer will work closely with the client to provide guidance, functional and technical experience and will incorporate knowledge of a client's processes, to deliver scalable design specifications that will satisfy a client's business requirement.
- With the use of proven development standards and enterprise approved engineering methodologies, the Business Solutions Engineer develops the documented design and will test the solution to ensure software changes do not negatively impact the existing software environment.
- Applies advanced technical principles, theories, and concepts. Contributes to development of new principles and concepts. Participates with senior managers to establish strategic plans and objectives.
- Recommends/makes decisions on administrative or project work matters and ensures effective achievement of program, project, or organizational objectives.
- Works on unusually complex technical problems and provides solutions which are highly innovative and ingenious.
- Works under consultative direction toward pre-determined long-range goals and objectives. Assignments are often self-initiated. Determine and pursue courses of action necessary to obtain desired results. Work checked through consultation and agreement with others rather than by formal review of supervisor. Exercises independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- IMPACT: Develops advanced technological ideas and guides their development into a final product. Erroneous decisions or recommendations would typically results in failure to achieve critical organizational objectives and affect image of organization's technological capability.
- Serves as organization spokesperson on advanced projects and/or programs. Acts as adviser to management and customers on advanced technical research studies and applications.
Required Education and Experience:
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability