This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 198501
Location: HUNTSVILLE, AL, United States
Date Posted: Oct 4, 2019
Subcategory: SW Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Provide software development and maintenance support for various software products/programs developed under the S3I’s Battle Operations Software Suite, with primary focus on supporting the suite’s user requested requirements and functionality.
· Work on an Agile development team, designing, implementing, documenting, building, and unit testing software in a Windows/Visual Studio Code development environment.
· Collaborate with architect and senior software engineers to ensure quality products.
· Object Oriented Analysis and Design methods
· Agile software development processes
· Experience with the full software development lifecycle (e.g., Requirements, Design, Development, and Test)
· Understanding of object-oriented concepts, complex data structures
· Familiarity with web frameworks such as Angular or Aurelia
· Must be able to obtain a Secret Level Security Clearance
· Visual StudioCode, Git, Atlassian Tools
· Web Development
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability