Sr. SharePoint Administrator (VG01337)
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 198412
Location: SPRINGFIELD, VA, United States
Date Posted: Nov 7, 2019
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Knowl/Collab Engr
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret
Potential for Remote Work: No
SAIC has an opening for a Sr. SharePoint Administrator located in Springfield, VA.
The SharePoint Administrator will support the Vanguard 2.2.1 contract as a member of the Information Assurance (IA) team. The SharePoint Administrator will report to the Vanguard IA Service Line Director and will assist in the daily engineering and administration of relevant SharePoint environments.
Description of Duties:
- Serve as Tier 1-3 support for MS SharePoint service requests from Vanguard 2.2.1 internal users.
- Perform routine and complex administrative updates such as metadata, permissions, navigation and notifications.
- Manage working portal site content and configuration under supervision from the IA Service Line Director.
- Engineer and develop new sites, features, libraries, lists, workflows using SharePoint industry best practices.
- Develop and maintain internal and user documentation such as requirements lists, test plans, quick reference and usage guides.
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or additional experience in lieu of degree
- Proficiency with MS SharePoint 2010 administration and SharePoint Designer.
- Experience with end-user or customer support in an IT environment.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint.
- Minimum of 6 years experience working in a MS SharePoint 10 environment
- Must have an Active Secret security clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT related discipline.
- SharePoint 2013/2016/Online experience.
- Business process engineering (e.g. workflow development).
- Tier 2/3 customer support.
- SQL database design, development and fielding.
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- CompTIA Security + certification.
- CompTIA A+ certification
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability